Saturday, February 11, 2012

Hey, its the best kept secret!

F. Im not even go go hard. Why would I? im on ma own. ima do it smoothe, loike tekbeetz style. ima show u. chess. game. a nigga wana ask for a newport. wsup cuhz... wut it do. skup wblood. u know me? nah buh u wana spote? im tryna c wsup wit a chess game. [he got it set up] im like yea. is good. wutever... "U THINK ITS FREE??" nah cuz wsup bud u aint tryna play? nigga u crazy.. cut. aite is good.. sup blooed. lol dood on shit like he aboss.. im like aite. is good wutever u out ma way anyway. nigga i stopped to chop it up when u asked for a newport, nigga wanna boss up like is a game. aite cuzz i gave u time. sukp blood u aint tryna see me in chess? aite sit down. is good. my move. white kings pawn up one. space... "U THINK ITS FREE?" nigga crazzy? u is. how dat get go down? never again.. ima have to see deez niggas in some real like chess life size ma own.. like, trap? ok. see me? never. u seen me fore. did shit? never. i doo shit daily. movin. nilly. nice thru tha ways. on ma way. on ma way. on ma wayyyyyyy"-=savage life. pushin it.
upon ma own.

No comments:

Post a Comment