Monday, February 6, 2012

Been on line time:4 hours and 7 days.. what is this?

hittin. ok im here. excuse me mama, u right ontoppa tha oozi. uzi? you see me? im here.
now for normalcies. normalcy? formalicy, fallacies falacio? whoa. beezie gimme br b sets sup. set up? i thow ma sets up where yo sets at be up_.

now i speak from tha past tha future is untold. my folded stack like wall break flips back up. nGH say back up. git back up im backin git down, if u gettin down im down already been here for a while. wOW. while im spikin nards on yo spike nerds anyway be beast harder man im makin dollaz larger than tha fences HARD VERBS. go to harvard? yellin out these YALES. if u niggas bitchin might as weel be fishes sleep wit scales im beefin walkin on 2 feet like catchin feelins nothin to me n u boosy to be losely flappin lips like pussy sales. pussy's smell . nGH you. why they hallin MIA bout shit. I'd flip tha bird on stage by bitch too if I get ma pay by two EASY win.

---
what is this? lol.[ws]

No comments:

Post a Comment